General Terms and Conditions of the Internet Platform www.spot-wanted.com (“Job Demanders”)
• These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to the use of the, for job inquirer, services on the online platform www.spot-wanted.de (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”).
• The operator of the website and provider of the services is Giovanna Kompat Kreuzeskirchstrasse 8 45127 Essen, Germany.
II. scope of application
The following GTC regulate the conditions for using the job portal spot wanted.com.
The operator merely offers the possibility of placing job advertisements. It does not act as an intermediary between third parties. Companies (“job providers”) can post a company profile on the platform and offer jobs and accordingly give job seekers the opportunity to apply for these job advertisements. Interested parties can create an applicant profile on the platform and apply for jobs (“job seekers”).
III. Subject matter
• If you are looking for a job, you have the opportunity to set up a user account or applicant profile (hereinafter referred to as “profile”) on the platform free of charge, from which your professional qualifications in particular can be seen.
• If you are interested in the respective job offer, you can apply for the job offer with the respective job provider by clicking on the homepage of the respective job provider. Applying for job offers from Spot wanted is possible with just a few clicks via the platform. The application for job offers of external job providers is done by e-mail or via the homepage of the respective provider.
• In the case of an application via e-mail or the homepage of the job provider, you leave the offer of Spot wanted. The terms and conditions (including the general terms and conditions, if applicable) of the respective job provider then apply.
• The profile contains all the profile data you have entered. If you have entered a portrait photo in your profile, this will also be displayed to the relevant client. By applying for a job offer, you agree that the client can view your profile data and contact you if necessary.
• You will receive job offers and later contact requests by e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, phone call or push notification. You have the option to choose the means of communication through which you would like to be contacted when registering your application.
• Of course, Spot wanted strives to ensure the highest possible availability of the platform. However, impairments of the availability, especially due to maintenance work or due to any technical disturbances, cannot be excluded and are therefore to be accepted. Please have understanding for this.
• Spot wanted reserves the right to change, restrict or/and discontinue the platform in whole or in part. Of course we will inform you about all changes.
• In particular, Spot wanted reserves the right to delete job seekers immediately in case of misuse of the job platform.
IV. Use of the platform and registration
• In order to use the services offered on the platform for job seekers, you must register. Of course, it is also possible to simply call up the website without registering.
• Both registration and the extended use of the platform are currently free of charge. Registration does not entitle you to receive job offers.
• In order to register successfully, you must enter the required data. You can do this by entering them in the input mask provided on the platform. The use of pseudonyms or stage names is permitted. In any case, you are required to provide an e-mail address, which also serves as your user name, and a password for the use of your user account.
• You assure that all data entered by you on the platform are truthful, current and complete. If you post a portrait photo in your profile, you assure that it really shows your person. A violation of the above entitles Studitemps to block or delete your user account and/or profile.
• For a successful and effective registration, your express consent to the respective valid terms and conditions is indispensable.
• After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided with a link to activate your user account. The registration is only completed when you click on the activation link contained in the confirmation e-mail.
V. General obligations
• Please note that multiple registration, registration under a false name or under multiple e-mail addresses is not permitted.
• You must ensure that your user account is used exclusively by you. You are therefore obliged to treat your access data to your user account confidentially and to take appropriate measures to ensure that no third party gains access to your user account and your access data.
• User accounts are not transferable without express written consent.
• You are obligated to comply with all applicable laws when using the platform and the offers and to refrain from doing anything that could endanger the offer of Spot wanted and the availability of the platform. In particular, you may not distribute any harmful programs or data via the platform. In addition, you are obligated to refrain from doing anything that could damage the reputation of Spot wanted or the reputation of the platform.
• Please note that any use beyond the purpose of the user relationship is to be refrained from.
VI. Termination / Deactivation
• Spot wanted reserves the right to delete your user account and profile in case of violations of these Terms and Conditions and to exclude you from using the platform. Please note that a user account that has been deleted by Spot wanted in accordance with this provision cannot be reactivated. A new registration is then also not allowed.
VII. Liability / Exemption
Spot wanted is finally liable accordin to the following conditions:
• Due to the gratuitous nature of the offer and the platform, Spot wanted is liable exclusively for intent and gross negligence without limitation.
• In the case of slightly negligent breach of essential contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations), liability is limited to typical contractual and foreseeable damages.
• Claims for culpable causation of damage to life, limb or health and under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
• Spot wanted is not liable at any time for the loss of data on your computer and its recovery.
• You agree to indemnify Spot wanted from all claims for damages and other claims of third parties that arise in connection with your use of the platform and/or the unlawful disclosure of third party data (name, image, etc.) by you to Spot wanted or to third parties.
VIII. Third Party Content
X. Amendment of the General Terms and Conditions
Spot wanted reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time. Reasons for amended GTC can be, among others, changes in the law, changes in case law or changes in economic circumstances. The amended GTC are generally valid for the contractual relationships entered into as of the date of the amendment. In the event of an objection, Spot wanted has the right to terminate the contract within two weeks of receipt of the objection.
• The legal relationship between the Job Offeror and Spot wanted and all disputes arising in connection with the use of the Platform shall be governed by these GTC and the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
• The place of performance is Essen. The place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from and based on the use of the services of Spot wanted is, to the extent permitted by law, Cologne.
• Subsidiary agreements, amendments and supplements and other notifications must be made in writing in order to be effective, unless otherwise agreed in these GTC; this also applies to the waiver of the written form requirement itself.
Should any provision of these GTC be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.